Saturday, May 22, 2010

Testimony...als

Here are a few testimonials that we have received by email:


"Thank you thank you! I do love these planners, they really are good for RM's used to the mish planners :-)"


"When i heard about these RM planners, i was beyond myself – i’m excited to order my year supply, all the way from Norway!

I used the regular missionary planners for a couple of months after my mission 3 years ago, but it wasn’t working out for me – and then I noticed at a YSA event in Norway that someone from Denmark had a different kind of planner – I took a closer look and found it to be an RM planner!! I was beyond myself! Awesome!!!"


"I've perchased one of your planners and love it, I think they are great for Returned Missionaries. I've been surprised with how many people have asked me about them."


"I am a CS student at BYU and I use the RM Daily Planner and find it to be a really resourceful tool."


"First of all this is the BEST IDEA EVER! I had this same idea when I returned from my mission, because those planners kicked BUTT! And I have never found one that was quite so good. "


"I've been back from the mission over a year and can't find a planner I like better :)."


No comments:

Post a Comment